Bring the flavors of Germany to your table with this collection of authentic German recipes containing all kinds of dishes!
Download FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Germany is famous for its lush, green beauty, deep forests, ancient cities, and castles. The country has plains, forests, mountains, rivers, and seas, so regional foods vary significantly. Still, because of the short growing season, they tend to center around meats, dairy, grains, and potatoes. These foods are filling, delicious, and made with the care and dedication to quality ingrained in German culture.
Inside this illustrated cookbook, you’ll find:
- Delightful beef dishes such as the Beef Rouladen and the Sauerbraten
- Wholesome pork meals like the Pork Schnitzel and the Bratwurst
- Bountiful chicken recipes such as the Beer Grilled Chicken and the Black Forest Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Satisfying seafood dishes such as the Cod in Mustard Cream Sauce and the Marinated Fried Herring
- Delicious sides recipes such as the Traditional German Potato Salad and the Braised Red Cabbage
- Heartwarming soup recipes such as the Oxtail Soup and the Onion Soup
- Renown bread recipes like the Pretzels and the Pumpernickel Bread
- Luscious dessert recipes such as the Apple Strudel and the Bethmannchen Cookies
Recipes come with a beautiful image, a detailed list of ingredients, cooking and preparation times, the number of servings, and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
Read on your favorite devices such as Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android cellular phone, tablet, laptop, or computer with Amazon’s free reading Kindle App.
Let’s get started! Scroll back up and click the BUY NOW button at the top right side of this page for an immediate download!