Andrew is set on becoming a paleontologist when he grows up, but has he considered any other types of scientists? So begins the inspiring, fun andeasy to read career exploration of scientists and the role of science in our daily lives. Andrew Learns about Scientists, the fifthbook in the Andrew’s Career Day book series, is a great book and beginner career resource to introduce young children to the career of scientists. Complete with phonetic assistance, an easy reader glossary, and diverse and inclusive images and images of diverse science pioneers (think George Washington Carver, Neil deGrasse Tyson!), this is the book to easily integrate science and STEM into the school day! Andrew Learns about Scientists shows how special and important being a scientist is, which makes it a must have book for National Public Science Day, World Science Day, International Day of Women and Girls in Science, and any day that promotes science and honors scientists around the world.
Complete your career day collection with:
- Andrew Learns about Actors
- Andrew Learns about Teachers
- Andrew Learns about Lawyers
- Andrew Learns about Engineers
- Andrew Learns about Scientists
- I Can Be Anything! Interactive Kids Journal to Encourage a Growth Mindset and Confidence through Career Exploration