Either you are a newcomer in gardening or you are an experienced gardener, Basics for Happy Gardeners will help you to set up your outdoor or indoor garden in an unique way.
You will get to know more about relevant and precise ways to grow your ornamental or vegetables garden in less space, with less work than traditional gardens.
What’s in the book?
- Basics to understand your soil and plant’s needs, and how to use the rights tools
- Garden design: How to use and optimize space, choose plants and features, manage colors, textures and heights
- How to maintain a healthy garden: watering, fertilizing, pruning and trimming, dealing with pests and diseases
- How to grow vegetables in the most efficient way : choosing, caring and harvesting
- How to grow flowers and ornemental plants : choosing, caring, arranging and displaying
- Container gardening : how to deal with indoor gardening
- Sustainable and organic gardening : Best Practices, organic fertilizing and pest control, recycling and conserving water
Join the millions of gardeners around the world who grow their own organic, fresh produce with Basics for Gardeners, and make next season your best harvest ever.