In this empowering, but practical vintage furniture renovation book, 30-year woodworking and furniture repair expert Samantha Creech takes you inside the furniture resale business, and offers unique and valuable DIY furniture refinishing and upscaling tips for antique furniture collectors and home improvement enthusiasts.
Instead of providing the usual collection of vintage and mid-century furniture photographs and tired outdated internet furniture refurbishing tips found in most other furniture books, Samantha offers tried-and-true furniture renovation and resale methods learned from fixing furniture of all types for over thirty years and working with artisans around the world!
In this concise, easy-to-understand furniture business book, you will learn:
- How to renovate, refurbish, refinish and repair all types of used furniture, including wood furniture, metal furniture, outdoor patio furniture, living room furniture, bedroom furniture, office furniture and much more
- Insider secrets for regularly sourcing free (or very inexpensive) furniture inventory to sell for profit, give as awesome gifts for loved ones, or refurbish your own home.
- How to make the most profit on your finished upscaled furniture – valuable advice from a veteran internet and brick-and-mortar store owner that has sold thousands of pieces for over 100% average profit – selling used furniture on Facebook Marketplace, Etsy, eBay, Poshmark, Mercari and in-person
- How to promote and advertise your beautiful custom furniture creations on the internet and social media – Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and your own website
- Samantha’s secret recipe for premium homemade furniture paint!
Whether you have been refinishing furniture for years and are looking to expand your knowledge base, or you have always loved old wooden furniture and are looking for a fun and lucrative home business idea, second income, or side hustle, Samantha will set you on your path to furniture business success.
There’s nothing like the feel of saving a valuable antique furniture relic from certain destruction, bringing it back to life with your own two hands… and then selling it to someone that will cherish it forever – for an excellent profit!
Page Up and Order Now.