Interested in learning how to use your ipad to create stunning artwork? This book will get you started.
With Procreate you get the chance to explore your creativity through artwork. Draw, sketch, paint, practice calligraphy, animate, and more on your iPad.
Let this book help you get started.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Pro artist or not, using Procreate on the iPad gives you a chance to exercise your inert artistic flair. We all have the artistic flair, not to mention, creating digital art can be a therapeutic pass time activity.
Updated for 2023, this handbook is written to help you understand how Procreate work, how to master the techniques, options, tools, and features of Procreate; and ultimately how to use it to create stunning artwork on your iPad.
The content in this user guide is carefully written to carry both complete beginners and intermediates along, as you seek to master the use of Procreate. Written to account for the latest update of the software, this book will help you get used to all features of Procreate and enable you to start making your own art in no time.
- Using the Apple Pencil on Procreate
- Pressure Sensitivity 19
- Downloading and Installing Procreate on iPad
- Advanced Options and Features
- Customizing Procreate Interface
- Gestures on Procreate
- How to enable QuickMenu
- How to create a new project
- How to use a template
- Overview of the Gallery
- How to Edit or Delete Presets
- How to Share, Delete, and Duplicate
- Bulk Actions
- How to create a stack
- Layers Panel Interface
- Adding a New Layer
- How to Add Texts
- Panel for Editing Styles
- Colors and Brushes
- How to Organize Brush Library
- Using Brush Studio
- Drawing Pad
- Preferences and Settings for the Drawing Pad
- Animation Assist
- Animated Timeline
- Drawing Guide and Assist
- Drawing using QuickShape
- Exploring the Actions Menu
- Time-Lapse Video
- Using a Stylus Provided by a Third Party
- Adjustment Tools
- Freehand Selection Mode
- Step by Step guide to drawing a simple pencil sketch on Procreate
- Troubleshooting issues on Procreate
- And so much more
Scroll up and click buy now to get a copy of this book and start creating!!