The brilliant follow-up to Serena Lane Ferrari’s best-seller Saving Tally! – ★★★★★ Venture deep into the ocean with Tally Turtle and Matilda Whale.
This wonderful tale for young readers introduces the ecological impact of oil spills on nature.
As Tally goes on an adventure of a lifetime, you will discovera story of friendship and courage, and learn about the cycle of life with a specialsurprise ending! Saving Matilda is a fun and engaging adventure into environmental awareness published by Green Ventures.
· Perfect for parents wanting to educate their kids about the environment, nature, and sea life.
· A wonderful gift for teachers, librarians, and educators who are looking to teach about environmental protection, ocean pollution, and recycling. Saving Matilda is a story that speaks directly to kids showing what oil spills can do to wildlife and sea creatures.
“Agreat resource to use when teaching about marine life and taking care of our ecosystems.” – ★★★★★ From the Author
I’m on a mission to engage children and their parents in sustainability. My stories are optimistic and entertaining, sprinkled with magic, friendship, and mystery. I talk about climate change, pollution and environmental issues in a simple but inspiring style.
It’s never too early to change the world, and my books want to make it fun. Benefits of Environmental Education
According to United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), there are four reasons to provide children with environmental education:
- To make them more aware and conscious of environmental problems.
- To boost their interest in caring for and improving the environment.
- To enhance their ability to learn about their surroundings.
- To broaden their ecological knowledge in subjects such as landscapes, air, water, natural resources and wildlife.