◆◆◆ Super Simple Psychiatric Service Dog Training ◆◆◆
★ If you have a physical or mental disability, a service dog may help you interact and navigate the environment more effectively. It is possible to train a dog to function as a service animal if you have the time and patience. We’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions regarding training your service dog without paying a professional trainer.
★ Working with dogs helps you develop a stronger bond with your dog, allowing you to have more fun! We work with dogs of all ages, breeds, and temperaments. Our training has been shown to help you develop an even closer relationship with your dog.
✓ After completing our dog training programs, you will be able to confidently:
- Take your dog on a walk without a leash.
- Control any aggressive behavior your dog may exhibit.
- Your dog will respond quickly to your calls for obedience.
- Become more powerful while still being appreciative.
✓ Additionally, you will be able to control risky or annoying habits like:
- Negative behavior.
- Barking excessively.
- anxiety over separation.
- pounce on you or your guests.
- pulling on the leash.
- gnawing and nipping.