The Effective Mediterranean Instant Pot Cookbook
Food affects your health in several ways:
One, if you over-eat, you put yourself at risk of excessive weight gain and obesity. Two, if you starve yourself, your body won’t get the nutrients it needs to stay in top shape. Three, if you don’t eat the right foods, you are likely to develop serious ailments.
Experts have long confirmed the link between diet and health. In one study, it was reported that a poor diet makes one more prone to obesity, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and stroke, among others. Taking on a healthy diet is the best way to avoid all these health conditions.
Dubbed as the world’s healthiest diet, the Mediterranean Diet is one of your best choices. It is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, lean meat and legumes.
This book will cover:
- Tips for cooking with an Instant Pot
- An intro to the Mediterranean Diet
- Health benefits of the Mediterranean Diet
- Disadvantages of the Mediterranean Diet
- 101 Mediterranean Instant Pot Recipes
Some of the recipes include:
- Lamb & Chickpea Chili
- Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Beef Casserole
- Beef with Gremolata
- Garlic & Rosemary Pork Strips
- Pork Tenderloin with Greek Salad
- Pulled Pork Gyros
- Chicken Shawarma
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Chicken Orzo
- Steamed Mussels
- Salmon with Green Beans
- Shrimp & Sausage Jambalaya
- Seafood Pasta
- Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine
- Clams & Corn
- Steamed Asparagus with Garlic Mayo
- Greek Vegetable Soup
- Brussels Sprouts in Citrus Bacon Sauce
- Spicy Kale Stir Fry
- Spaghetti Squash with Marinara
- Mediterranean Ratatouille
Get your copy today and start your exciting Mediterranean Journey right away.
See You on the Effective Side!