One Heart, Many Gods is a quick, down-and-dirty guide to building a daily devotional practice, written with the absolute beginner to Polytheism in mind.
This booklet is for you if you are a Polytheist and:
- You want to honor your Gods outside of high tides and Sabbats, but you don’t know where to start.
- You aren’t sure what a daily devotional practice actually looks like, or how to incorporate one into your lifestyle.
- You need help forming reasonable goals in this area.
- You have a good idea of what you’d like to accomplish in your devotional life, but you could use some solid suggestions on how to get there.
- You’ve tried to build a daily devotional practice before, but you burned out, gave up, or became overwhelmed.
- You’re a veteran to devotional Polytheism, but darned if you’ve ever figured out what to do with those prayer beads sitting on your shrine!
You should skip this one if:
- You’re looking for The One Right Way of Doing Devotion. This ain’t it, and the author is allergic to that approach.
- You believe ideas from other spiritual paths are useless in your own. This booklet draws on ideas from multiple traditions.
- You’re looking for a comprehensive, in-depth guide to Polytheism. This is a brief introduction for beginners with a very specific focus.