Are you looking for a solid framework for your walk with Christ? This guide to four New Testament epistles offers lasting wisdom.
Does your soul feel wounded and weary? Want to avoid teachers who stray too far from God’s truth? Hoping to lead a study that points others toward redemption? A missionary and teacher both in his local community and overseas, Christopher S. Coopersmith has been given a heart to share his understanding of the Word with the world. And by penning this honest, Spirit-led commentary, he’s provided an indispensable roadmap for some of the pithiest books of the Bible.
The Three Letters of John & Jude is a comprehensive manual that delves into every nuance of the text. Pairing his scripture-based insights with helpful personal examples, Coopersmith humbly shows readers how to develop a deeper relationship with Jesus. And after taking in the rich information and thoughtful discipleship, you’ll rejoice in newfound intimacy with Christ.
In The Three Letters of John & Jude, you’ll discover:
– Lessons and stories that can soothe your hurts and help you refocus on scripture
– Cautions against perverting the Word alongside hopeful messages of God’s unfailing love
– Chapter-by-chapter evaluations to allow educators to understand misinterpretations and refute them with grace
– Mindful prompts for journaling so you can retain and build on your new knowledge
– A sample reading plan, tips for finding like-minded souls, and much, much more!
The Three Letters of John & Jude is the straight-to-the-point first book in the Guiding Scripture Christian commentary series. If you like growing closer to God, resources for exploring the Bible, and spiritually centered journeys, then you’ll adore Christopher S. Coopersmith’s fruitful discussion starter.
Buy The Three Letters of John & Jude to harken to the good news today!