Want to take your writing to the next level? Discover the “secrets” of story structure other authors are overlooking!
If you’ve read all the books on story structure and concluded there has to be more to it than just three acts and a couple of plot points, then you’re absolutely right! It’s time to notch up your writing education from “basic” to “black belt.” Internationally published author K.M. Weiland shares five “secret” techniques of advanced story structure.
In the multi-award-winning Structuring Your Novel, Weiland showed writers how to use a strong three-act structure to build a story with the greatest possible impact on readers. Now it’s time to take that knowledge to the next level.
In this supplemental book, you’ll learn:
- Why the Inciting Event isn’t what you’ve always thought it is
- What your Key Event is and how to stop putting it in the wrong scene
- How to identify your Pinch Points—and why they can make the middle of your book easier to write
- How to create the perfect Moment of Truth to move your protagonist from reaction to action
- How to ace your story’s Climactic Moment every single time
- And much more!
By the time you’ve finished this quick read, you’ll know more about story structure than the vast majority of aspiring authors will ever know—and you’ll be ready to write an amazing novel that stands above the crowd.
Take the next step in your evolution as a writer!