Become a Magnificent Crazy Chicken Lady
Make a New Cackling (Literally) Circle of Insect-Murdering BFFs, Lay Your Own Eggs (Not Literally), and Entertain Yourself Learning to Raise Chickens
By LM Taylor
Raise healthy and happy chickens with this comprehensive reference book!
There is something special about chickens that draws attention, particularly a woman’s heart.
According to studies, backyard flock owners in the United States are primarily adult females, comprising 70.7%. See how many chicken ladies are out there?
But becoming a chicken lady is not as easy as counting from 1 to 3. Just because you want to raise chickens doesn’t mean you have the capability to raise them well.
Chickens are living beings that need care and love. So you need to provide the best possible environment, give them attention, and make them as content as possible.
Fortunately, there are strategies to improve your chicken caregiving skills and ensure they grow into happy and healthy insect-eating worm-loving (and even chicken lady-loving) birds.
This book is your guide and assistant in your journey to becoming a full-fledged chicken lady. It walks you through the whole process – from getting started and making decisions about your backyard coop to maintenance and keeping your flock healthy.
And these are merely a glimpse of what you can get!
Read inside this must-have chicken-raising manual to discover:
- The glory of chickens and why raising them is one of the best decisions you can make – reap various benefits from your flock
- How to start your own chicken-dom – know the basics, from laws and regulations to the number of chickens in your starting lineup
- Where and how to procure eggs and chicks – choose the eggs and chickens based on breed, age, and other factors
- The dos and don’ts of feeding your chickens – chickens can eat almost everything, but some things should be avoided
- How to make a coop that chickens love – install all necessary features to keep your chickens away from stress and harm
- How to speak chicken – understand chicken behavior
- Money-making tips (not a golden egg) – earn money to cover maintenance costs and other expenses!
- Chicken health 101: Why does this hen have a featherless patch of skin?? How do I get rid of mites in my coop?? Includes a compilation of common health issues and their remedies and fixes to save your chicken’s life
And much more!
Chicken raising is more than just a hobby. It’s a fulfilling passion.
You may not know it now, but as you get into it, you’ll find that chickens can add joy, purpose, and meaning to your life.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time you answer their cackling sound!
Heed the cackle: Scroll up and click “Add to Cart” right now.