Easy West African Cooking.
Get your copy of the best and most unique African recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on African cooking. The Easy African Cookbook is a complete set of simple but very unique African recipes. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a Preview of the African Recipes You Will Learn:
- Nigerian Banana Skillet
- Suya II (Chicken Kebabs)
- Carrot and Ginger Soup
- Lemony Eggplant Dip
- West African Kidney Beans
- Nigerian Vegetable Salad
- Spicy Coco Pilaf
- Spicy Clove and Peanut Bowls
- Habanero and Onion Stew
- Nigerian Chicken and Beef Dinner
- Hot Sauce from Ghana
- Spicy Baked Bananas
- African Chicken and Okra
- Nigerian Style Turkey Tomato Meatballs
- Deep Fried Peanuts
- How to Make Nigerian Style Plantains
- West African Tilapia
- West African Egg Sandwich
- Safari Yellow Rice
- Ghana Vanilla Ice Cream
- Sweet and Zesty Chicken Stew
- Tipsy Mango Shanks
- Beef Bites with Orangy Lentils Casserole
- Creamy Marinated Grilled Kabobs
- Traditional Rubbed Chicken Roast
- Acorn Veggies and Raisins Stew
- Sweet Lemon and Chicken Stew
- Cheesy Couscous Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Shish Veggies and Lamb Kebab
- Chickpeas and Mussels Stew
- Harissa Seared Lamb Fillets
- Cinnamon Lentils Soup
- Pecan Couscous Salad
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!
Related Searches: African cookbook, African recipes, African book, african food, african cuisine, african recipe book, african cooking Read more