Picture yourself coming home after a hectic, stressful day, and just as you open your door, you smell the inviting and invigorating aroma of a wholesome homemade meal…just as though Grandma had sneaked into your home to surprise you with one of her famous recipes. Within minutes, dinner is served, and the whole family can enjoy a satisfying and nutritious meal together.
Yes, the slow cooker can be your magic genie or the shoemaker’s elves, doing the work for you while you sleep or while you have other things to do. You throw in all your ingredients, let it slow cook for a few hours, and come back for a ready-to-eat meal. You save time, energy, money, and most of all, serve healthy and delicious food to your family.Inside, you’ll find:
- Useful tips for cooking with a slow cooker and for caring about it.
- Wholesome breakfast recipes like the Smokey Sausage Casserole, the Ham with Green Peas, and the Classic Slow Cooked Apple and Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Satisfying soup and chili recipes such as the Popeye’s Turkey Soup, the Fish Chowder, and the Pork Ramen
- Delicious appetizer recipes like the Creamy Asiago Spinach Dip, the Madras Curry Chicken Bites, and the Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- Bountiful Beef recipes such as the Cowboy Beef, the Korean Slow Cooked Corned Beef, the Spicy Fruity Pot Roast, and the Slow Cooked Meatballs Spaghetti
- Delightful poultry recipes like the Tropical-Favored Chicken, the Chicken Teriyaki, the Creamy Chicken Curry and the Brie and Pancetta Stuffed Turkey Breast with Blackberries
- Tasty pork recipes like the Braised Pork Belly, the Apricot-Glazed Pork Roast, the Maple Dijon Ham, and the Salsa Blessed Pork Chops
- Comforting lamb and veal recipes such as the Lemon Lamb and Asparagus, the Eggplant, and Lamb, the Osso Bucco, and the Classic Slow Cooked Veal Lasagna
- Flavorful fish and seafood recipes such as the Pesto-Seasoned Fish Fillet, the Poached Salmon Salad, the San Francisco Seafood Stew, and the Creamy Bay Scallops
- Marvelous vegetarian and side recipes like the Spinach and Squash Vegetarian Lasagna, the Spicy Green Lentil Curry, the Parmesan Garlic Mustard Greens, and the Creamed Onions
- Delectable dessert recipes like the Peach Dump Cake, the Mud Pie, and the Strawberry Fudge Slices Each recipe comes with a detailed ingredient list, step-by-step instructions, and nutritional facts.
To easily find what you are looking for, the recipes are organized by categories including:
- Soups and Chilis
- Veal, Lamb, Rabbit
- Fish and Seafood
- Vegetarian and Sides
By having a collection of 1000 recipes to choose from, you are sure to find many recipes that you will enjoy sharing with your loved ones. This slow cooker cookbook will be the last one you will ever need!
Read on your favorite devices such as Kindle, iPhone, IPad, Android cellular phone, tablet, laptop, or computer with Amazon’s free reading Kindle App.
Scroll back up and click the BUY NOW button at the top right side of this page for an immediate download!